雅思考了7分,看医生还是说不清,这成了我们去看医生的最大心里障碍。来,我们一起总结一下常见病该怎样表达:
伤风感冒
- 我鼻子不通。 I have a stuffy nose / My nose is stuffy.
- 我流鼻涕,嗓子疼。 I have a runny nose and a sore throat.
- 我眼睛发痒,而且一直打喷嚏。 My eyes feel itchy and I have been sneezing.
- 我发烧了,肌肉酸痛,总是咳嗽。 I have a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough.
- 我感冒了,咳嗽很严重。 I got a cold with a deep hacking cough.
- 我流鼻涕、打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。 I have a runny nose, sneezing and a scratchy throat.
- 我不停地咳嗽。 I have a persistent cough.
- 我声音嘶哑,几乎失声了。 I have hoarse and almost lost my voice.
- 我头痛、骨头和关节也痛。 I have a headache, aching bones and joints.
- 他是干咳,没有痰。 His cough is dry, producing no phlegm.
- 他咳嗽有血。 He has coughed up blood.
女性经期
- 我来月经了,肚子疼。I am on my period and I have cramps.
- 经期的隐晦说法 On my period = It’ s that time of the month
- 我这两天水肿很厉害。I feel so bloated.
- 经期前综合征 premenstrual syndrome = PMS
- 我有点头晕。I am feeling a little dizzy.
- 我有点恶心。I am feeling a little nauseated.
- 我有点想吐。I feel like i m gonna throw up/vomit.
- 我月经来的很多。I have heavy bleeding with my periods.
眼耳口腔
- 我的眼睛有点肿胀。 My eyes seem to be bulging.
- 我的视线有重影。 I have double vision.
- 我觉得眼睛里有薄膜似的东西挡住视线。 I feel there is a film over my eyes.
- 我的右眼模糊看不清。 My vision in the right eye blurred.
- 她眼睛四周又痛又痒。 She has some pains and itching around her eyes.
- 我最近耳朵疼。I had some earaches lately.
- 他耳朵里常有嗡嗡的声音。 He has a repeated buzzing or other noises in his ears.
- 他觉得听力变差了。 He has noticed some loss of hearing.
- 我的牙齿疼。 I have pain in my teeth.
- 我的牙龈肿了。 My gums are red and swollen.
肠胃肚疼
- 我以为吃了没熟的肉,食物中毒了。 I have food poisoning from that undercooked meat I ate.
- 我拉肚子。 I have trouble with diarrhea.
- 我饭后觉得肚子胀气,很不舒服。I have a bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meal.
- 我一阵阵的肚子痛。 I have bouts of abdominal pain.
- 疼痛是在肚子下 / 上半部。 The pain is mainly in the lower / upper right part of the abdomen.
- 我便秘了好几天。 I have been constipated for a few days.
- 我肚子不太舒服。My stomach is feeling weird.或者 My stomach is not feeling so well/hot.
- 我肚子好疼阿。 My stomach is killing me.(程度比较严重。)
- 他大便时很痛。 He suffers pains when he moves his bowels.
- 他大便时有些出血。 He has noticed some blood in his bowel movements.
各式外伤
- 我胳膊有刮痕。I have scratches on my arm.
- 我昨天蹭上了肩膀。 I scratched my shoulder yesterday.
- 我脚扭了。I sprained my ankle.
- 我脚底很痛。 I have pain on the sole of my feet.
- 我右脚底有个硬块。 There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.
- 左脚酸痛,并有红肿。 The pain in his left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling.
- 指头和指关节似乎有肿大。 The joints near his fingernails and knuckles look swollen.
- 他的手和手指感到麻木和刺痛。 He has numbness and tingling in his hands and fingers.
- 运动后,我的腿就痛。My legs become painful following strenuous exercise.
- 她的后背和肩膀都痛。 She is troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.
- 他的膝盖不舒服已有一段时间了。 His knee has been bothering him for some time.
- 我全身酸痛 / 腰酸腿疼。my whole body is sore.
内科问题
- 我最近有些轻微 / 严重的胸闷 / 胸疼。I’ ve been experiencing minor / severe chest pain.
- 他的血压很高。 His blood pressure is really up.
- 他弯腰或躺下时,胸部更痛。It’s a chest pain that gets worse when he bends over or lies down.
- 他最近总是疲倦且冒虚汗。 He has noticed excessive sweating and unexplained tireness.
- 他的脊椎某个地方刺痛。 He has a sharp pain in one area of his spine.
- 他感觉胸闷,好像喘不过气来。 He has a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that he is suffocating.
- 他即使没运动,也总是上气不接下气。he is breathless,even when he has not been exercising.
睡眠问题
- 我最近老失眠 / 睡不着。I' ve been having insomnia/trouble sleeping lately.
- 我最近总睡不好。 I haven' t been sleeping well.
- 我有时会做噩梦。I have nightmares occasionally.
- 我不易入睡,也很难集中精神。I have difficulty in sleeping, inability to concentrate.
- 我晚上很难睡着。It’ s usually hard for me to fall asleep when I go to bed at night.
- 我半夜醒来后,再也睡不着了。I wake during the night or early morning and find it difficult to fall asleep again.
其他不适
- 我过敏了。 I have allergies.
- 我对芒果过敏。 I am allergic to mango.
- 今天太热了, 我都要中暑了。 It’ s so hot today,I think I am getting a heat stroke.
- 我喝水呛着了。 I choked on the water.
- 我咽口水呛着了。 I choked on my own saliva.
- 我跑步岔气了。 I have stomach cramps while running.
- 我感到反常的疲倦。 I began to feel unusually tired.
- 我觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。 He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated.
- 我虚弱的状态持续一段时间了。 I have been lacking in energy for some time.
- 我的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦,并且伴随发烧和发冷。 My symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills.
看来词汇并不难,就是用的少。那也是好事,说明我们很健康, 不需要经常看医生。那就存下来备用, 有备无患!